Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Daisi 3 GaTheRiNg ^^





5 Daisi 3 Gathering
- Place: South City Old Town
- Time: 8.30 pm - 12.30 am

- Total People Attend: 19


almost 2 years didn't meet Form 5 classmate...
actually got few times gathering in between this 2 years...
but I didn't attend those gathering...
I think this is the 1st time we meet each other after graduate...
having great memory v them in Form 4 & Form 5....
although long time didn't meet, but we look like not much to talk...
just having great chat v geryee, hui ying, chuo yee and yong zhong...
suddenly receive ting yip's message - ask me whether isn't in old town?
quite surprise meet him there. feel so sorry to him...
cox he ask me go in and chat v him, but i refuse to do that...
cox I think that if I leave like that, show not respect to my classmate....
at the same time, we have celebrate fiona and siew yau 's birthday ^^
leave old town at 12.30 am...
yong zhong fetch us back, arrive home at 12.45 am...
arrive home, just know that dad and mum also just come back from a drink v their friends...
I realize that I went back home late frequently nowadays...
seldom do that last time ~(*.*)~

0 comments: