Friday, July 24, 2009

bIrThDay 2009 ^^

I have celebrate my 19 birthday at LOOK UP POINT , Ampang
with my dearest family - 13 person...
outlook of the restaurant...
it was a best place to celebrate birthday...
all d light will be close when people deliver d cake to u...
a song of Happy Birthday is play...
people they will sang birthday song to u...thanks to my sis + her bf
for d cake ...

Thanks to all my friends that help me celebrate my birthday ^^
1. The Mines - Old Town
* love *ann rea + js + ai li
special pic ^^

2. Taman Equine - Station 1
all of us ^^
geryee + jschuo yee + js + geryee
js + yong zhongzhong liang + geryee + js + kah han

3. Thanks to SiStEr's gAnG...
for d birthday card...
like it so much ^^

2 comments:

ღ reann ღ said...

dear, u c...u are so "xing fu"..haha...no one absent for ur b'day celebration....
even me also feel happy for u...
^^

js said...

haha ^^