Monday, May 4, 2009

SuRprIsE ^^


today after class, I went SibAraKu with my housemate...
this was d first time we all housemate went out together ^^
after reach there, I only realize tat they want celebrate farewell party for me, so surprise...
i told we went there is to celebrate one of my housemate - Wan Jvin's birthday.
we so enjoy d food at SibAraKu...
after finish our dinner, we all went sHoOpInG...
about 10.00 pm, we all went back ixora to






celebrate Wan Jvin's birthday...
hOpE cAn gO oUt with My HoUsEmate AgaIN...

3 comments:

ღ reann ღ said...

surprise...^^
so happy o...but ur pic. too small la...hard to c leh....haha....

js said...

haha...
i got upload d pic at friendster...
u can go there c also ^^

ღ reann ღ said...

oo...long time dint go inside fs lo...haha....always blogspot n facebook recently...haha...=p....but i wil go n c de...^^